Technical Project Manager – eCommerce
The eCommerce Project Manager is responsible for managing the project end to end. This includes the planning, scheduling, coordinating, deploying, and overall management of the software build process through the different stages of the delivery lifecycle.
The Technical Project Manager will build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, team members and peers and be responsible for communicating project expectations and statuses across value streams, program stakeholders and impacted users.
- Create the project WBS, schedule and plan the financial, resource and material requirements
- Manage the project from start to completion including the resolution of project issues
- Guide the team in domain aspects.
- Management of Project scope by application of Project Change Management
- Proactively identify risks and dependencies and develop mitigation plans.
- Management of key external and internal stakeholders
- Accountable for the Project Budget (Cost/margin performance)
- Management of agreed project schedule to ensure all key milestone, revenue recognition and project completion dates are achieved
- Ensure all client SLAs are consistently met.
- Participate and drive all Agile ceremonies like sprint grooming, planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Qualified IT degree with 5+ years of work experience and 3+ years as project manager
- At Least 3+ years of eCommerce Project management experience
- Strong Technical architectural skills
- Hands on experience on Project Management tools like Jira
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in Git
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with experience building and executing tactical plans.
- Ability to negotiate timelines and deliverables with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong process knowledge of System Development Life Cycles; Waterfall and Agile.
- Flexible must be able to change priorities quickly, focus on new ones without distraction, deal with conflict and work under pressure to meet deliverable dates/timelines.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of Magento Commerce, Order Management, or Order Fulfillment systems.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or related experience.
- Certified Scrum Master.
Are you a talented developer, designer or quality analyst? Expand your career with us
Learn more what it’s like to work with Augment.