Augment, www.goaugment.io, a software consulting firm headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin USA (3 hours North of Chicago) with our second office in Coimbatore India.
We are a company that values communication and quality. And we like to treat our developers in India as part of our family. Our partner/CTO grew up in Coimbatore, but currently lives in Madison, Wisconsin USA.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Write unit tests following TDD/BDD best practices
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with a world-class engineering team that delivers customer value through rapid iterations
- Write documentation including workflows, processes, design decisions, code comments and diagramming
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles with a minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- NextJS and Server-side Rendering.
- Experience with unit testing and TDD/BDD – Jest, Mocha, Chai, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2.
- Experience with building responsive mobile first applications using frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with developing NodeJS APIs and other backend languages a plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Are you a talented developer, designer or quality analyst? Expand your career with us
Learn more what it’s like to work with Augment.