Microsoft CRM Analyst
The CRM Analyst brings their understanding of CRM processes, technology, and data to help support and expand our existing and future technology stack, processes, and people. The analyst brings in knowledge and experience in supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM. They strive to provide best in class support.
The CRM Analyst will:
- Support the development of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database to support marketing automation and business processes.
- Review and create CRM customizations including:
- Form/entity updates
- Field creation
- Business process flows
- Simple workflows
- Provide day to day support of the CRM database including creation and execution of:
- Data clean-up and maintenance
- Supports processes driven and dependent on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database, including support, maintenance, documentation, enablement, and enhancements.
- Troubleshoot data integrity, errors, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM performance issues. Pressure testing of development for scalable solutions as directed by the Senior CRM Developer and/or Marketing Technology Manager.
- Partner with marketing automation team, analysts, Senior CRM Developer and Marketing Technology Manager for supporting reporting and streamlined business processes.
- Function as a change agent by identifying and implementing appropriate improvements ensuring processes are automated and can scale at an enterprise level. This also includes staying current with technology and cloud trends.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least three years of experience with CRM systems, MS Dynamics preferred. Two plus years in a support role.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Familiar with concepts such as agile development, design-thinking, customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or another related
Are you a talented developer, designer or quality analyst? Expand your career with us
Learn more what it’s like to work with Augment.