Career List Junior Quality Analyst
Junior Quality Analyst
3+ years Coimbatore, IND
12pm to 9pm (full time)
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing experience in web-based and Mobile application testing.
- Good knowledge in manual testing through test cases estimation, test case preparation, and test reporting
- Experience developing, documenting, and implementing quality assurance standards
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Strong experience in email and ad unit testing
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience writing new test cases based on requirements
- Demonstrated positive, results-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
Roles and Responsibility:
- As part of the Augment QA team,
- Your primary role would be working with QA and project teams.
- You will prepare test cases, review test case results, and anchor defects prevention activities.
- You will ensure effective test execution by reviewing knowledge management activities and adhere to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Ensures the full application of all relevant quality assurance protocols, processes and procedures
- Acts as a manual tester to handle all manual testing duties
- Documents, tracks, and verifies defects and fixes in assigned applications
- Assists in the development and streamlining of quality assurance models, providing input based on relevant empirical information
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Provide regular updates to the Test/Project Manager
Good to have:
- Automation with Selenium
- Experience working in a Git/JIRA/Agile/Scrum development process.
Are you a talented developer, designer or quality analyst? Expand your career with us
Learn more what it’s like to work with Augment.