Career List IT Administrator
Salary as per industry standards
IT Administrator Responsibilities:
- Providing direct and virtual IT support to a team of 70 members
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Resolve any logged IT issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically in a timely manner
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Coordinate with our IT vendors to resolve specific hardware or software issues
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Managing the company’s IT assets
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Documenting processes
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
IT Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Knowledge of Gsuite
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Are you a talented developer, designer or quality analyst? Expand your career with us
Learn more what it’s like to work with Augment.