Career List IOS Developer
4+ years Coimbatore, IND
12pm to 9 pm (full time)
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to new mobile updates and feature releases
- Write efficient, maintainable Swift code
- Stay abreast of industry trends & quirks
- Find a way to learn something new every day and work hard towards that
- Stay engaged, excited, and enthusiastic about the team and product
Who you are:
- A passionate iOS engineer committed to fostering excellent engineering practices & processes
- Should have in depth knowledge about swift programming language.
- Should have exposure in building architectures like MVVM or MVC/MVP.
- Has experience in Objective C, Cocoa framework, UIKit, GCD, Auto Layout, Xcode & iOS applications.
- Proficiency in developing external frameworks and SDKs.
- Strong system design and architecture skills – specifically for iPhone and iPad.
- A strong communicator able to seamlessly collaborate with several different teams
- A person who can recall & apply proven testing principles
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience creating tests to accompany code
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, related field
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile project management and sprint planning
Are you a talented developer, designer or quality analyst? Expand your career with us
Learn more what it’s like to work with Augment.