Career List HR Administrator
Salary as per industry standards
- Prepare and manage HR documents (e.g. employment records)
- Updating internal HR databases and reports
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, IT vendors etc
- Handle the new joinee contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs.
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event, campus recruitment)
- Assisting with any other administrative tasks as and when they arise
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
Requirements and skills:
- 2+ years of work experience as an HR Administrator or HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding various HR software systems, like HRMS
- Experience using G Suite
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills and and time management skills
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Undergraduate degree in Bcom (CA), BBA or equivalent.
Are you a talented developer, designer or quality analyst? Expand your career with us
Learn more what it’s like to work with Augment.